Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sweet Soirée Decorative Masks

I watched a new technique on You Tube show the Black Ice Technique. I loved it but thought I would give it a whirl using another colour. In the new Occasions Catalogue there are 2 very easy to miss stensils on page 13. Using the sheet with the Rose I used a dauber to put versamark ink onto Stampin! Up. Whisper White Card Stock. Then used an assortment of embossing powders that have been sitting idle for far too long. Hit the. With the heat gun and they turned out beautifully. Using the new Emerald Envy Ink pad ( 141396 $11.50) I dragged it down over the whisper white card stock. Dried and repeated using the versa mark ink pad, swished it through the clear embossing powder tray and heated up. Looks amazing but very hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment